Today I thought I’d start off by getting right to the good stuff – the freebie! One of my most prized possessions is my Hello Kitty photographer sticker on my car.
I recently bought another one and it came in a set of two. Since I only need one, the second one (shown here) is up for grabs!
Here are the details about the sticker:
• Outlasts and outshines regular vinyl
• Water Resistant: Designed to withstand all types of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
• Clear transfer tape for easy peel-and-stick installation
• Clear tape allows you to easily see where you want to stick the decal
• Intense look at night and stands out
• Appears silver/metallic white in daylight, but glows brightly at night when light hits it
• Sticks to any smooth clean surface: Cars, Notebooks, Windows, Walls, Mirrors, Laptops…
To win, you know the drill! Go to your blog, Facebook account, Flickr account, or Twitter account and post the following:
I love photography and I’m not ashamed to admit I ♥ Hello Kitty, too – visit Paperie Boutique / paperieboutique.com to win both-in-one!
Please note: The link you post must direct to a public account. I cannot verify links on private, friends & family only, or passworded accounts and they will not be eligible to win this item.
You can enter up to four times total – one entry each per public, non-private blog URL / Facebook / Flickr / Twitter account. Post the URL to your link(s) in the comments for THIS ENTRY. Comment(s) must be posted here by 11:59 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, March 17th.
Comments on this entry will be numbered in order of posting. The winning number will be chosen by Random.org, and the winner will be contacted within 24 hours of contest’s end to claim their prize. Good luck!
And if you just can’t wait to win one, you can buy one on eBay!
UPDATE: The winner has been announced here! Thanks everyone!
Now on to the good stuff! We have another guest post / 2010 WPPI Las Vegas recap, this time provided by Ursula of Sweet Shots Photography.
The photos submitted with this entry are so good, I didn’t want you to miss any detail. So each one can be clicked on for a larger pop-up!
And away we go…
Being that I live in Las Vegas, there was no way I was going to miss attending WPPI. Sunday through Tuesday consisted of classes and more classes which left Wednesday to do nothing but stroll the Tradeshow and let me tell you, Wednesday could not come fast enough! Not because I didn’t enjoy the classes, but because I was so excited to see the Tradeshow.
There were hundreds of fantastic vendors and here are some of my favorites:
Photo Flash Drive
• Huge variety of USB flash drives with free logo engraving
• Coolest part? No minimum order!
• Get 50% off any custom iPod case, Lanyard, Pen or USB Flash Drive. Code: CSPPAS5
Planet Jill Photo Jewelry
• Nice selection of jewelry and a wide variety of photo key chains, charms, etc.
• They specialize in printing metal murals that are assembled with 4”-12” sized metal tiles.
• What caught my eye? The Mini Metal Mural Stand. This would make a great display for your studio.
H & H Color Lab – Professional Photo Lab
• Hot item: the 2×2 Square Minis. Every card can have a different image on one side and the same text on the other. These would be awesome for marketing cards and even to give your business cards a new look.
The Boudoir Divas
• A workshop in Paris, France! What, what!! April 29-May 2, 2010 Full of shooting, sales and everything in between. Oh, how I would love to check this out!!
• A full service printing company offering prints, albums press printed and more. One of my faves, metal prints in almost every size, from a 4×6 to 30×40.
• Need business management software? Check out this company for FREE business software that will help with Client Management, Scheduling, Bookkeeping and more. This is a definite check out!
Triple Scoop Music
• Awesome place for royalty free music for your website. Want to save 10%? Discount code Awesome2010 within the next 30 days for 10% off.
Scenes from the MPix Pro booth…
One of Robyn’s (paperieboutique.com owner) promo pieces spotted at the ProDPI booth.
The Finao booth…
The Wild Sorbet Frame Company booth… (UPDATE: It has now been noted twice in the comments that the frames shown above are Whimsical Frames by CPQ, and not by Wild Sorbet.)
Here are some other miscellaneous Coupon Codes:
WHCC – Save 25% on focused templates (Code WPPI2010)
ACI American Color Imaging – Existing customer? Get a free 16×20 print (Code: W1620A)
ClearBags – 10% off (Code: WPPILV3)
All in all, WPPI was AWESOME! Next year if you have to choose between buying a lens and attending WPPI…..attend WPPI. The people you meet, the classes you can attend, and the experience you will have gained—priceless!
Sweet Shots Photography
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with everyone, Ursula! Please drop by her blog and tell her thanks, too! And don’t miss our other Vegas recap from last week with even more vendor codes!
And don’t forget to enter the contest up above. You have until 11:59 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, March 17th. Hope you’ll have some Luck o’ the Irish!
If you’re interested in sending reviews / photos of WPPI 2010, or in having your own business packaging, marketing ideas, or photography-related products featured please contact me (my e-mail is in the sidebar and is robyn @ this domain – or you can leave a comment).
tag you're it: 2010 • ACI • album • Bayphoto • Boudoir Divas • business • business cards • business management • cards • Clearbags • contest • CPQ • custom • Expo • Finao • frame • framing • guest post • H&H Color Lab • Las Vegas • marketing • materials • Metal Mural • mpix pro • Paris • Photo Flash Drive • photo jewelry • photo lab • photographer • photography • Planet Jill • print lab • ProDPI • referral cards • royalty free • software • StudioCloud • supplies • trade show • Triple Scoop Music • WHCC • Whimsical Frames • Wild Sorbet • workshop • WPPI